We’re excited to share our new service: Designer for a Day!
Designer for a Day is a highly-focused and collaborative half-day package, where you get our undivided attention while we work together (virtually) on your design project.
This service is a great fast-track session that gives you more than a consultation but less than a Full Design service. And best of all, you get to collaborate with two designers, because two heads are better than one!
This service is great for a preliminary design for one room or putting the finishing touches on two rooms. Aside from that, you can also use this service when planning for a minor renovation or selecting finishes.
So if you feel like you have too many ideas or are feeling stuck, the 1:1 Designer for a Day service is sure to get you unstuck!
Who could benefit from this service?
- You need expert guidance to find the “foundational” furnishings for your space
- You need help rearranging your furniture layout and the best placement of art and décor
- You have furniture you want to keep and add a few new pieces to pull together a cohesive design scheme
- You want to explore preliminary ideas for unique built-in or custom millwork
- You need help picking out a new color story for your room(s)
- You want to pull together kitchen and bath selections.
How Designer for a Day Works
- In just 1 day (up to 4 hours), we’ll work together to develop a preliminary design plan for 1 to 2 rooms.
- Deliverables may include plans, elevations, mood boards, and/or preliminary selections for your space.
- Great for DIYers or people who want to collaborate with a designer and don’t mind searching online for the finishing touches.
Ready to get started?
Need something else? See our Full Room Design Services.