Have you ever wondered what it’s like to work with a designer? Basically, you’re hiring a design expert who will be your PARTNER throughout your project and gives you a plan that takes you from start to finish.
It’s like having a personal trainer for your fitness journey that takes you from where you are today to where you want to be in 6 months. A design team helps ensure you have a smooth process, helps you stay motivated, and helps you reach your goals!
Benefits of Working with a Designer
So, if you are still having thoughts about working with a designer, here are the key ways a designer guides you through your design journey:
1. Provides Design Assessment and Creative Solutions
We love to educate our clients about the process and come up with out-of-the-box solutions. A designer provides you:
- A professional assessment of your spaces to help you focus on clear priorities and bring you creative solutions to design dilemmas.
- The best solutions for your home. We often see people spending their time and energy on areas we wouldn’t prioritize.
- New ideas to open your mind and push you outside your comfort zone
2. Creates your own personalized and unique design.
Everyone’s favorite part is that they get a cool, unique, modern, and fun design! If you are stuck on finding the right color, furniture, or style, this is where a good design team will make a big difference. Key decisions from space layout to furniture selection are made with you in mind.
- Expert design mixologists. We’re experts at mixing styles and can combine styles to give you a tailored design.
- Curators of your best products. We choose the best options for YOU based on your style, budget, and lifestyle.
- Interior Design Educators: We teach you about furniture construction and materials, so you can make the best decisions.
3. Gives an Organized Plan & Budget Recommendations
If today you’re thinking about updating your kitchen and tomorrow smashing down your drywall, WAIT, you might need a designer! A designer provides you:
- A clear scope of work, project phases, and overall design direction.
- A design team saves you dozens of hours and months of research.
- A budget allocation based on quality products.
- A one-stop shop for all your purchases, no need to worry about what color, size, or quantity to order or when everything will arrive.
- Optional Project Management for the implementation of your project from start to finish.
4. Makes the Experience Smooth and Enjoyable
While HGTV and Instagram make it look easy, the design process has lots of moving parts that can get stressful. Hence, working with a design team can make the process personalized, smooth, and enjoyable. A designer …
- Makes you feel motivated and excited about your home
- Make you feel at ease and talk to you like a real human being
- Gives you personal service and attention throughout your project
- Is in constant communication through emails, video calls, your client portal, and home visits
- Helps keep the stress under control by problem-solving tricky dilemmas
5. Partners with Industry Trades and Experts
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by managing your own design project? A designer can manage the trades for you. A designer…
- Has built relationships with trusted vendors and trades
- Collaborates with trades such as expert painters, woodworkers, installers
- Translates industry speak to make the process clear and straightforward
This is part of our How to Work with an Interior Designer Series. See the other posts here:
How to Prepare to Work with a Designer
You May Need to Hire a Designer if…
Book Design Services
Are you ready to work with our design team? Book a call to start! We have 3 tiers of flexible design services to work with your budget and needs.
FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM
Follow Us for tips, inspo, and daily design fun!
leave a comment