It’s the 3 year anniversary of Cristina Isabel Design!!
This year wasn’t without it’s ups and downs, but when I look back, I feel really proud of the company and brand we’ve created, with the goal to provide a fun and approachable design experience. It is truly humbling and exciting to get to work with our incredible clients. Even more so, I’m always thrilled when new people find us organically or by reading one of our blogs and are drawn to the beautiful, unique designs we’ve created for our amazing clients! And with that, let’s take a look at some of our accomplishments for the year:
Proudest Accomplishments of the Year:
- First Video Project Reveal! Aaahhh (Stay tuned for the next one!)
- Photoshoot of two of our favorite multi-room projects.
- Sponsoring our first event and hosting a Pop Up Shop
- Relaunching the website and services.
- Learning that people are searching for Designers of Color and finding me through this Washington Post article from last year.
- Hosted our first Client Appreciation Day!
- Sharing our favorite design trend in this The Spruce article.
- Sharing client stories and design tips via the blog again! Have you caught up on the latest?
- Continuing to offer a flexible approach to design with e-design, premium e-design and full service design services
- The team went to High Point Market (the largest furniture market in the world!)
Design Projects by the Numbers
It’s always fun to look at the different rooms we worked on. This year, we received a lot of requests for playroom/game room/flex spaces, last year, it was a lot of offices. These projects were a combination of Full Service, Premium and E-Design projects!
- 7 Living Room Designs
- 5 Bedroom Designs
- 7 Dining Rooms
- 2 Bathroom Refresh Designs
- 1 Kitchen Re-Design and 1 Kitchen Renovation (my own!)
- 2 Kitchen Selections Only Projects
- 3 Playroom/Flex Spaces
- 3 Basement Designs
- 1 Mudroom Design
- 1 Art Studio/Office
What’s next for Cristina Isabel Design LLC as we move into year 4?
- Sharing Furniture Tips (Stay tuned for the Rugs 101 series and more)
- CID Shop Launch – We’ll have an official Shop launch.
- Continue to connect and create a community with our amazing clients!
A BIG THANK YOU
To all our wonderful clients and friends who have supported us throughout the years! We couldn’t have done it without you!